Note: This post is based on my analysis of female psyche and their lack of knowledge, which is propagated by the abusive system they are living in. You have to read the “Safety Tips for Women” with this one.
When you look at Abnormal minds, you will notice that they will redesign you into a different “you”. And, it is easy for them to misuse you if you are suffering from domestic abuse. If you have run into a psycho, you would notice that it will take you a whole lot of effort to get through legal proceedings. Psychos can make you do things and then later convince you that you wanted things this way. Also, they can keep lying and shift blame to appear like “a wrecked person who has been abused” by the victim. This is why a lot of the victims don’t file a complaint with the police or launch an actual investigation. And some of the lawyers are just designed to run in circles, which is how the victims end up being “placed at fault” or “killed”. There are actual cases that show that the criminal can make love to the victim or tell the victim that he/she (criminal) is who the victim wanted while openly confessing that “he/she will make the rest bleed if they got near him/her” or “he/she is a criminal.” Telling the victims of their “vile deeds” actually makes them feel better. I volunteer for abused women; and I also read a whole lot of real case studies, which is how I know all of this. A lot of times, the victims need Visual Aids to understand what the abusers are saying or doing to them; advice from experts just to sort out why they reacted/behaved a certain way; and, what exactly the twisted statements and actions of the abusers are doing to their minds. Stay inside a functional group if you wish to survive these types.
To avoid mistreatment and to regenerate fully, women should follow the following set of rules. And, they should remember that some of the officials, society, and media will only sensationalize their condition—for instance, journalism is known to attract psychopaths— owing to their rather persistent rape culture, misogynist and patriarchal nature, and intentional lack of knowledge of women’s psyche. Like I said, even the most literate abusive men like to keep women as blank and tame as sheep.
As the divorced or single women look for a new spouse, they should keep these tips in mind.
1) Dysfunctional families are full of abuse and may give you more issues like PTSD and Stockholm Syndrome. Stay away or connect with a family member who is not dysfunctional and is willing to make the members act as a functional team. Read 15 Signs You Come From A Dysfunctional Family
2) Do not go out with men who have issues like psychopathy, narcissism, stalking, misogyny, need to rape, and pathological lying. Learn how to spot them before it is too late. Some of them are so powerfully retarded that they are not scared of telling you all about their mental issues and then expect you to bow in fear and compliance. They will make you suffer one way or another because that’s what they have been taught to do. Read the following:
Identifying a Psychopath: 20 Subtle and Hidden Signs
10 Ways to Spot a Narcissist
Rejected, obsessed and erotomanic: Inside the mind of a stalker
12 Ways to Spot a Misogynist
13 Characteristics of a Date Rapist: A List You Need to Share
How to Spot a Pathological Liar
How to Identify a False Friend
The Danger That Lurks Inside Vladimir Putin’s Brain
How to Spot a Guy with a Saviour Complex
3) Go to YouTube and see how these problematic individuals behave, talk, and think to make sure that you do not get attacked again simply because you have observed this type of behaviour before.
4) Fully know different types of cycles of abuse. You should be able to tell where the trigger is and how to stay away from it in case you are friends with or in relationship with someone abusive. Read the following:
The Cycle of Abuse
The Narcissistic Cycle of Abuse
The Psychopath’s Relationship Cycle: Idealize, Devalue, and Discard
FirstRespondersFirst (includes resource kit that discusses how to manage PTSD)
5) Break the cycle of abuse whenever and however you can. Read the following:
How to Deal with a Psychopath
8 Ways to Handle a Narcissist
8 Steps to Break a Cycle of Family Dysfunction
6) Get someone to work for you like friends who are willing to help you out or a functional and connected network. Do not assume that only you are responsible for maintaining your well-being. Feel free to throw some responsibility on members of your circle.
7) Know which professions these individuals are most likely to be in.
10 Careers with the Most Psychopaths
The Top 10 Jobs that Attract Psychopaths
10 Professions that Attract the Most Sociopaths
The Professions of the Narcissist
What is the Most Common Profession for Child Rapists
Jobs that Hire Sex Offenders
Who Lies the Most?
Best Tradeskill/Profession for Stalkers
Ladies! feel free to print out all of this. And, then devise your own methods of interrogation (video 1, video 2, and video 3) and questions to find out what’s really going on. And, please do not expect men to teach you these rules. Most of the men do not even care about training you; some of them think that you are a leech; and others feel that you do not deserve anything—good men are so rare that you will most likely end up running into scams and pussies unless you watch out for yourself and keep running towards a functional group. If most men were good, then rape culture should not exist. But, its actually very strongly embedded in most cultures—it even includes women who fail to successfully amplify the comments of the victims. Always work in a group setting while cracking such evil humans and make sure each member of your group knows how to use these interrogation techniques and identification methods; I recommend a group setting because it is very difficult to do this.
Copyright © by Arzoo Zaheer. All Rights Reserved. The content under hyperlinks that are leading to a site other than this blog are not copyrighted by me. These are just outlinks.
21 thoughts on “Regeneration”