My mental archetype compels me to feel attracted to fairytales and anything with interesting creatures and eras. Some of my dearest dream characters that belong to the supernatural world are dragons, flying horses, angels, jinns, and myself. I become very reactive when I see movies like “Wrath of Titans“, “Clash of Titans“, “Cinderella“, “Snow White and Seven Dwarfs“, “Immortals“, “Maleficent“, “Jinn“, “Beauty and the Beast“, “Sleeping Beauty“, “Twilight“, “Gods of Egypt“, “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, And the Wadrobe“, “Alice Through the Looking Glass“, “Picture of Dorian Gray“, “Guardians of the Galaxy“, “Aladin“, “Sinbad“, “Baahubali – The Beginning“, “Baahubali – The Conclusion“, “Pirates of the Caribbean“, “Harry Potter“, “Mohenjo Daro“, “Troy“, “Titanic“, “Tinker Bell“, “Bleach“, “Naruto“, “Rise of the Guardians”, and “Arjun, The Warrior Prince“. For some reason, I feel at home after watching these characters through videos. Below, I have answered some of the questions (bolded) found in the quiz provided at playbuzz.com.
- Which man or woman could have rubbed my lamp? Thus, I appear. LOVING.
- I always click on Forbes magazine for some reason. I traverse deep inside my mind and that of others to try to know everything. I study Philosophy.
- I think half empty/half full glass is half full.
- I am damn frightened of rejections simply because I know that I deserve better.
- I find images that contain books, papers, pens, and glasses more attractive than the rest of the world.
- I act creatively while I am at work.
- I gaze into the depth of pyramids by using virtual tours. I dream of going there and analyzing things in detail one day.
- I believe that truth will set us free.
Therefore, I am Jungian Archetype Sage─ no wonder my friends and family members have given me several nicknames including “philosopher”, “professor”, “fluffy”, “cat”, and “fairy”. It all makes sense inside my head: my quest for writing, knowledge, career, martial arts, lucid dreams, and things and people I wish to keep for long-term basis.
My results from playbuzz.com read as follows:
You’re the sage! According to Carl Jung, the sage represents wisdom and the search for truth. You are wise beyond your years, patient and a deep thinker. You’re driven by a thirst for knowledge. One of your greatest fears is being ignorant, misled, or duped. You’re incredibly intelligent but you risk over analyzing until you’re incapable of actually making a decision. You’re an old soul and wise beyond your years, but Jung would tell you don’t get lost in the clouds!