Since I am lucid and thus incredibly intelligent, I experience odd incidences that can easily be camouflaged as coincidences. To prevent my mind from wondering about their existence, I will recount only 5 such incidences:
- I was still battling my infection─its almost healed so don’t worry─when my exams for the first semester of “Event Management” program began in April 2018. I had to take a break according to doctor’s instructions to manage my exhaustion. When I went to take one of my postponed exam, I ended up at a place where books and binders were being donated. I took a large binder and now I do not have to go shopping for next semester.
- When I visited “Algonquin College” in 2017, I ended up meeting a guy by chance alone who gave me a brief tour of the college. This happened before the Orientation and I am lucky that I met him.
- In Dec 2013, I got a job in a very “out of the box” manner. I printed a list of Recruiters and then decided to visit the first two recruiting companies. The second office I visited was located inside a mall. I got into the mall but then I couldn’t find them. Thus, I decided to knock at another company’s door and ask them where they had moved. The person I spoke to next gave me a job inside his company.
- A relative of mine suffered from a massive loss in business simply because he decided not to listen my comments. I was just 18 years old then and I did not had any training or exposure to the world of business. However, I swiftly analyzed a situation as an outsider and gave him my feedback. He thought that I was just a teenager who was trying to sound smart. Some years later, he found out why I cautioned him.
- I dodged death by a couple of seconds when a large van ran over my car’s front where the engine is. I was praying to Allah (God) just some seconds before I got hit; and, I heard a voice asking me to drive cautiously while turning. When the Paramedics got me out of my broken car, they were puzzled and scared to see that I was unharmed─I only got a Whiplash and some mild bruises and thus I was still unharmed. This is my second near-death experience. I cannot share the details of the first near-death experience because it still feels too painful to me although it occurred more than 10 years ago.
There are more and more of these incidences and I am a bit afraid of documenting all of them. I feel that even if I fully embrace my inner genius, many individuals will try to daunt me one way or another─of course! Einstein was lucid and thus a genius; but, why should a random woman win a similar position? This struggle would give me a headache and my performance might decrease. But, I must be brave enough to proceed so that you may notice more queer things in my first book.
Copyright © by Arzoo Zaheer. All Rights Reserved.