Canada offers really big lies to its citizens; and, protestors and victims are often abused. Ever since I came here—its been around 20 years—I have gone through so much abuse and neglect that you have no idea; and, I have seen so many other Canadians being thoroughly mistreated. Most of the times, its everyone else who is participating in abuse through group dynamics and conversations, which is designed to make the victims talk their way and ignore his/her original comments—rarely, you will find groups where people are willing to protect the victim(s). For example, let me just point out that some college students usually work together to make the victims do all sorts of things that they don’t wish to do—they have learned to become “Masters of Victim Blaming” through their educational system as well as the rest of the Canadian system. As a results, there are so many Human Rights complaints that are hidden everywhere in Canada going from schools to workplaces. And, most of the abusers expect their victims to work well with their abusers. In my opinion, Canada is actually one of the most abusive countries in this world. And, this fact is not documented properly because nobody is speaking out─this is why in my young and fresh mind there is a clear demarcation between how abusive individuals communicate and how regular folks do it.
- I have no clue who can fail students on sexual assaults. But, this article gives you a glimpse into the types of criminal mentality that is being taught through the Canadian academic organizations. Canadian universities are failing students on sexual assault
- I and some other credible individuals know that Nursing colleges, especially Humber College, have very abusive Clinical Faculty that abuses inexperienced student nurses. Canadian universities are hiding some very hard core criminals. Justice on Campus.
- Abuse is on the rise inside Canadian Workplaces. This goes from messing up terms of contracts to framing honest individuals by using groups to forge documents. I have heard of a couple of very bad cases of criminals who appear as honest and caring professionals; one such case took place at the highest levels at University of Toronto. Read Harassment and violence in the Canadian workplace; an issue on the rise
- Human Sex Trafficking is a hidden crime inside Canada because there aren’t many people who will help out with this cause. How can we expect people to help out with this cause when abusers are sitting inside almost every place, like colleges or news channels, that are required to create movements? I once came across a male Sex Predator who was in both Management and Mentoring. How difficult is it to tell who you are dealing with now? Human Sex Trafficking: Canada’s Hidden Crime
- Mental Health Issues are on the rise in Canada. I have been noticing many mentally sick individuals including students, managers, professors, and librarians. Just a while ago, a librarian (from Algonquin College) noticed me standing near the printer and intrusively started talking to me. I was still checking the printer and I did not fully notice that she wanted to help. So when she started poking the printer, I continued clicking on a specific button as well. Pretty soon, she turned and yelled at me, “You cannot touch this printer while I am working on it”. I was going to say to her, “Hey! I never asked your help and you bumped in on your own”; but, I felt forced to ignore her comment because there are too many of her kind of folks roaming around in Canada. That’s how I have been noticing that something wrong is going on in Canada. I am being forcibly taught this shit and I have to keep away from so many people to stay sane! These 3 groups are at ‘high risk’ of mental health issues in Canada. Here’s why
- Colored students and immigrants are brought to Canada and they are told that they will have a grand life here—I was told the same when I came to Canada. Then, they are abused in a very gross manner and kept behind the “Double Glass Ceiling”. These kinds of lies that are being spread around the world to loot money in return for oppression are an indication of the mental health issues that have always existed at a high rate in Canada. Brain Drain II: Immigrants let glass ceiling gather dust You are going to notice the comment that Canada is becoming very unpopular across the world due to this. What’s adding to this craziness is the fact that Hate Crimes against Muslims have gone by 253% over the last four years. Imagine targeting another group through the use of media and technology and you are bound to see a similar increase in abuse. You wonder why we have to read almost every booklet that’s offered by Canadian organizations, which are promoting multiculturalism, that Canada is labelled as heaven for those who love diversity and different cultures? Its actually like living in Hell!
I came to Canada around 20 years ago and I have been noticing strong efforts to keep me in positions where I don’t even use like 25% of what I actually know. Seriously! I appeal to everyone who has been abused while living inside Canada to come forward and start discussing with their trustworthy friends and peers about what exactly is going on. Feel free to share with bloggers or journalists who are aware of this issue and be wary of any traps that can be set to abuse further as you share. Desert those who wish to desert you because you will find more noteworthy partners later on. Remember, the abusers are hitting you on the head as they desert you so that you may develop “Stockholm Syndrome” or “PTSD” and thus become a dummy that will play well in their hands.
I created hashtag #abusedincanada on Twitter. So far, there are only five Twitter posts that are showing under this hashtag. Feel free to use this hashtag and add more.
Copyright © by Arzoo Zaheer. All Rights Reserved.