I think I am part ENFP and part a different personality type because two different tests generated different results. Here are things that I love about myself as an ENFP
- I am an Idea Bomb; and the way I present an older idea as something more interesting than before is just another reason why its easier to state that I can generate ideas that can change the world.
- I am great at collaborating with others and then adapting. This is why I feel that I will make a great spouse or a team player.
- I am a great leader because I listen to people’s needs and then prioritize them; I hate being controlling; and, I think very broadly and so I am more future-oriented.
- I like change and it is easy to think of me as a visionary simply because I can dream even when things are really tough. This is how I finished my first book, which is currently in the Editing phase.
- I get strong gut feelings that I have occasionally used to catch real crime and not just finishing my daily tasks.
- Its easier to make me feel really happy by giving me very small and seemingly insignificant gifts like a hand-written letter or some jewellery.
- ENFPs (Diplomats) love engaging in small talk because they know by default that small talk makes people feel healthier and more prepared to face the world.
- ENFPs love being around people because people are the source of their energy. However, they are sometimes picky when it comes to closer relationships. For example, I truly believe that I am in love with INFJs although I haven’t met many INFJs for some reason. Maybe, that is why I am still unmarried!
Copyright © by Arzoo Zaheer. All Rights Reserved.