Telepathic experiences can be enhanced with the help of those who believe in such abilities. The reason behind this is that the mind of telepaths is very vulnerable. This is because their brains are designed to be sensitive enough to catch hidden information. As a result, telepaths shut down when they feel they cannot trust someone. During these movements, their abilities become less and pain manifests itself slowly.
Today, I read an image from Carl Jung’s book, “The Red Book”. This image is on page 163. I have attached its pic here as well as a pic of the words that came to me as I touched and sensed this image.
The words that came to me are as follows:
- Feeling of being attached
- Rough edges, round wrinkles
- like Holy Water
- Living compatments
- Edges: keeping something safe
After figuring out these words, I looked at the translation and found out that the Chapter name was “The Magician”. Here is the translation of the material on page 163. It says, 162/163 and 162/163 on the side of the image below.
162 S: “But could you exist without divisiveness and disunity? You have to get worked up about something, represent a party, overcome opposites, if you want to live”.
I: “That does not help. We also see each other in the opposite. We have grown tired of his game.”
S: “And so with life”
I: “It seems to me that it depends on what you call life. Your notion of life has to do with climbing up and tearing down, 162/163 with assertion and doubt, with impatient dragging around, 163 with hasty desire. You lack the absolute and its forbearing patience”.
S: “Quite right. My life bubbles and foams and stirs up turbulent waves, it consists of seizing and throwing away, ardent wishing and restlessness. That is life, isn’t it?”
I: “But the absolute also lives”.
S: “That is no life. It is a standstill or as good as a standstill, or rather: it lives interminably slowly and wastes thousands of years, just like the miserable condition that you have created”.
I: “You enlighten me, You are personal life, but the apparent standstill is the forbearing life of eternity, the life of devinity! This time you have counselled me well. I will let you go. Farewell.”
Here is an interpretation of my words:
- Tension: Just before 163 begins, Carl discusses how one has to struggle with opposites. Then at 163, it is stated, “with hasty desire. You lack the absolute and its forbearing patience”. In my mind, being hasty and lacking patience are the reasons behind tension.
- Feeling of being attached: Being attached to this world creates impatience. Then it is also mentioned in 162/163 that to live means having doubts, forming assertions, and dragging around with desire and impatience. This is also a description of feeling attached to something.
- Rough edges, round wrinkles: This is a description of water, which is discussed in 163 as “My life bubbles and foams and stirs up turbulent waves, it consists of seizing and throwing away, ardent wishing and restlessness. That is life, isn’t it?”
- like Holy Water: refers to how life is stated similar to water that bubbles, foams, and forms waves.
- Holiness: Refers to the struggle life imparts.
- Living compatments: In my mind, “like Holy Water” and “Holiness” change into “Living compartments”. This means that I am seeing something that is mobile and unsettled change into something peaceful and something that lives. This is when you read in 163, “My life bubbles and foams… That is life, isn’t it?…But the absolute also lives.”
- Edges: keeping something safe: Edges indicate end of something because all edges in a picture indicate the end of a picture and beginning of a new one. Thus, it is stated in 163, “I: “You enlighten me, You are personal life, but the apparent standstill is the forbearing life of eternity, the life of devinity!” The “Edges” is life of eternity that starts after this life ends or it signifies higher knowledge that erupts after acquiring lesser knowledge. After writing “Edges”, I wrote “keeping something safe”. The last lines of 163 are “This time you have counselled me well. I will let you go. Farewell.” This means that both entities, the one who is being counselled and the one counsells, are safe. The one who is counselling is safe because he/she is being let go in a safe manner, which includes offering a thanks and farewell. The counselled feels secure because he has learned something valuable during this encounter.
So I am kind of done for the day. I am glad that Carl’s spirit is back in my room and within my self, which is not just contained within my body and spirit. I have met Carl’s spirit before through my dreams. Read about one of my encounters, “Did I Meet Carl Jung?”
Copyright © by Arzoo Zaheer. All Rights Reserved