I have finished my education; completed most of the design and content for this particular website and project “Fractal”; and, created first drafts of my first book “Intertwined” as well as journal format short story “She: The Mirror”. I am a bit exhausted from all my efforts because all this is as difficult as delivering a baby—I have been going in labour mode since 2009. But, I know that I am going in the right direction. All this has been very painful because work of geniuses is created through pain.
Here are my New Year’s Resolutions:
- Finish transcribing all the audios for my book. Work on the second draft of my book.
- Start creating a small course on Lucid Dreams.
- Invite significant figures including Politicians, Human Rights Activists, Journalists, Business Professionals, Poets, and Writers to learn Lucid Dreaming. I have already started working on an email campaign.
- Create bonds between different faiths, especially Christians and Muslims. Last year, I received a lucid dream that showed that I killed an angry dark figure to protect a Christian. I know that lucid dreams are like large-scale calculators. This dream might actually be indicating something important that will take place if I were to take a firm stance for the Muslim-Christian relationships. Read “Dark Giant Answers: Muslims and Christians are One Brotherhood“.
- Perform more poetry and inform more people about my lucid dreaming abilities. I will be printing my business cards soon. I was just waiting to finish some of this website project.
- Continue to offer guidance to “Forgotten Femmes“.
- Create an Interfaith event with the help of the local communities. I am working on it right now. I plan to give a speech about #MeToo campaign at this event. “Forgotten Femmes” will be mentioned in this speech.
- Meet more people who can easily inspire me and who are a bit like me. I have not met many individuals who can inpsire and lead me properly simply because I am “different” in many ways. When I went to The Parliament of World’s Religions Event, I met some speakers who helped me realize that I need to stay connected with such people in order to grow in the way I have always dreamed of.
Copyright © by Arzoo Zaheer. All Rights Reserved.