I used to think that my ENFP personality type and overactive mirror neurons were the reason why people found me captivating. Today, I read Travis Bradberry’s article, “Seven Habits Of Extra Interesting People”. Thus, I found out that that there are some other things that make me really stand out from the crowd.
- Try new things: I am always on the hunt for new friends; new places to eat; new courses to study; new kind of workouts; and, new lucid dreams.
- Don’t hide quirks: I am eccentric; I sometimes act in front of the mirror to create and develop characters; I daydream during the day and just before falling asleep; I am kind of awake while sleeping; I draw, dance, and sing although I am not excellent at these; I collect books; I am independent to a fault; and, I am content spending most of my time inside one room.
- Avoid bandwagon: I don’t follow someone because someone else is following them; I only offer love and support if I genuinely feel this way. I create my own path in this life. Actually expecting me to do something that everyone else is doing is finally going to force me to slap you awake somehow.
- Leave ego at the door: I don’t gossip about people’s flaws unless I feel very very much attacked and offended by some hate mail kind of activity; gossiping means sharing reality with confidants or writing books/blog to convey lessons; I don’t talk to win arguments; I rarely get jealous; and, I hate comparison games because I feel everyone is different.
- Always learning: I have always been studying; I learn even during sleep.
- Share whatever is discovered: You have my blog in front of you where I have shared a whole lots of significant stuff; I share precious things with others, such as gifting that very novel book I found after a lot of struggle to someone else; I even share insignificant yet intriguing things like that really odd stone I found while walking towards the bus station; and, I share some of my best and worst secrets with my closest friends.
Copyright © by Arzoo Zaheer. All Rights Reserved.