I just feel close to Carl Jung because 1) he studied one of my favourite subjects, Psychology; 2) he practiced lucid dreaming; and, 3) he had a history of child abuse.
How I Get Close To Carl’s Spirit
- I read some of his written work as well as its interpretation. I feel a strong longing for his book, “The Red Book”.
- I review the patterns and pictures available in “The Red Book”
- I watch videos about Carl and his work.
- I learn a bit about Carl’s personal life.
- My lucid dreams become very vivid after I connect with Carl Jung.
- I get dreams that are actually true including warnings. In one warning, I saw a rather older man attempting to sleep with a younger woman. Then I received some other similar dreams. All this happened while I was in Ottawa, which is I feel that this is a warning that rapists are living in Ottawa. I left a warning online in my blog post, “Many Rapists Are Hiding In Ottawa“
- I get dreams about my personal affairs. I have actually seen Carl in one of these dreams. Read “Did I Meet Carl Jung?“
- I even connected with a mean spirit who reminded me of Carl’s mom; but, this might actually be a warning that someone is trying to abuse me in real life. See point 4 of my blog post, “Spirit Attachment“.
I give myself time away from Carl Jung. For many months or even years, I stop myself from connecting with his spirit. This helps me recover from the shock of experiencing this other spirit that seems to be part of me but feels different.
Copyright © by Arzoo Zaheer. All Rights Reserved.
5 thoughts on “Nature Of My Telepathic Connection With Carl Jung”