I do not want to share everything here; but, here are some of the psychic images I had during some of my lucid dreams. As you read this, know that I am still unwed. I have only recently started receiving dreams about this man who I feel is my husband; so maybe that means that our wedding day is nearby. I would have loved to ignore these signals; but, I felt compelled to review these after reading the article, “What My Dream Revealed About My Future (now) Husband“, which is written by a Christian woman Jennifer Wilder.
Here is some info that I collected through my dreams:
- He sits on my bed.
- He is not afraid of entering my room.
- He came to talk to my parents about us.
- He sometimes looks at me while I am still asleep. Once I became aware while dreaming and saw him sitting at the edge of my bed. One of his arms was on my further side; and he was leaning over and smiling as he drew his face closer to mine. I woke up, smiled, and told him that his eyebrows needed to be managed.
- He likes to travel.
- He likes to investigate; play games with me; and give me gifts. In one of my dreams, he had like 12 microscope-like devices spread near my bed. He and I sat on the bed and looked through the devices together. We chatted during this activity.
- Once when I became aware that I was dreaming, I saw myself having sex with him. This felt bizarre because this is the first thing I noticed right after I became aware enough to notice dream content. I felt very peaceful during all this and afterwards when I woke up.
Here is a dream that I had about this person. Read “The Date That Almost Blew My Cover!” Also learn about a scientific code that is actually in this dream. Read ” My Lucid Dream Provides Proof That Men Want To Be Desired.
The fact that I had repeat dreams about the same person is very significant. It is possible that I saw my husband; and, it is also possible that I had a dream where some things are displaced so I saw someone who is very similar to or somehow related to this individual. However, there is one more thing that is still hitting in my mind! According to Sophie Saint Thomas’s article, “13 Common Sex Dreams and What They Actually Mean”, dreams about one’s sex partner are more common when the relationship is not there or when it is in early stages. This is true for my situation! Only time will tell the truth!
Copyright © by Arzoo Zaheer. All Rights Reserved.